FIRST INFORMATION STATEMENT
Dedicated to the 25th Anniversary of Semipalatinsk Test Site Closure
VII International Conference SEMIPALATINSK TEST SITE RADIATION LEGACY AND DEVELOPMENT PROSPECTS
- September19-20 , Monday-Tuesday – arrival.
- September 21, Wednesday – conference opening , sessions.
- September 22, Thursday – sessions.
- September 23, Friday – conference closing, excursions.
- September 24, Saturday – departure.
- Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- RSE “National Nuclear CENTER of the republic of Kazakhstan”
- Branch “Institute of Radiation Safety and Ecology” of the RSE NNC RK .
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY BOARD
Chairman: Dzhaksaliev Bakytzhan Muhambetkalievich – Vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Co-chairman: Erlan G. Batyrbekov – Director General of the RSE NNC RK .
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS:
- Yoichi Fujii-e Japan
- Shinji Yoshinaga Japan
- Tamara Zhunusova Norway
- Xiaolin Hou Denmark
- Artur Hopkins USA
- Siegfried Hecker USA
- Jiri Hulka Czech Republic
- Dusan Podhorsky Slovakia
- Pier Roberto Danesi Italy
- Brit Salbu Norway
- Juan Carlos Mora Spain
- Heleni Florou Greece
- Burkhard Heuel –Fabianek Germany
- M.S. Tsistskishvili Georgia
- U.S. Salikhbaev Uzbekistan
- V. Kashparov Ukraine
- V.A. Pershukov Russia
- Yu.V. Dubasov Russia
- N.I. Sanzharova Russia
- A.V. Trapeznikov Russia
- T.E. Zhantikin Kazakhstan
- K.N. Apsalikov Kazakhstan
Chairman: Sergey N. Lukashenko – Deputy Director General for Radioecology – Director of Branch “Institute of Radiation Safety and Ecology” of RSE NNC RK.
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Deputy Director General of RSE NNC RK
Scientific Secretary of RSE NNC RK
Head of Public Relations Department of RSE NNC RK
CB of JSC “Park of Nuclear Technologies”
Deputy Director General of RSE INP RK
Deputy Director General for Development
of RSE IGR RK
Deputy Director for Applied Research of Branch “IRSE” of RSE NNC RK
Scientific Secretary of the Branch “IRSE” of RSE NNC RK
Head of Department for Ecosystems Complex Research of the Branch “IRSE” of RSE NNC RK
Head of Department for Development of Environmental Monitoring Systems of the Branch “IRSE” of RSE NNC RK
Head of Department for Radiation Researches and Ecosystems Restoration of the Branch “IRSE” of RSE NNC RK
Head of the Department for Analytical Research of the Branch “IRSE” of RSE NNC RK
Head of the BSTI of the Branch “IRSE” of RSE NNC RK
1. Radioecological situation of various radiation-hazardous objects including location of nuclear tests and accidents :
- Rehabilitation of radiation-hazardous territories and transfer of lands to economic turnover .
- Current radioecological situation at location of nuclear tests, dynamics and forecast of development.
- Peculiarities of radionuclides migration in different ecosystems
- Radioanalytical methods in ecological researches
2. Topical issues of radiation safety in industrial and medical sector:
- Problems of estimation, accounting and control of radiation dose of population and personnel.
- Individual dosimetric control. Problems of estimation, analysis and interpretation of data.
- Individual dosimetry of personnel and population from external sources of radiation and internal intake of radionuclides.
- Hardware and methodological support for control and retrospective dose estimation
3. Mitigation of nuclear proliferation risks:
- Liquidation of nuclear test sites infrastructure.
- Liquidation of nuclear tests consequences.
- Conversion of nuclear power facilities (HEU-LEU).
- Development of international system for nuclear tests monitoring.
June 20, 2016 - closing date for receiving information on intention to attend the Conference and titles of suggested papers.
July 18, 2016. - closing date for abstract submission.
The Conference will be held in Kurchatov city of East-Kazakhstan Oblast at the base of the RSE “National Nuclear Center” of RK.
Airport, railway station of Semey, Pavlodar, Ust-Kamenogorsk cities, “Degelen” railway station.
Working languages of the conference are Russian and English. Papers should be translated into working languages of the conference.
Title of the report should be typed with capital letters. Leaving 2 gaps after the title, type initials and surnames of authors, name of organization, including city and country they represent. After that, leaving 2 gaps, type the text of abstract with 1 gap between lines. Collection of abstracts will be issued at the beginning of the Conference.
- Full name
- Workplace (full and short title of organization)
- Science degree, academic title
- Paper title
- I would like to make an oral paper (section)
- I would like to make a poster paper (section)
- Contact telephone number
- Equipment necessary for demonstration (computer equipment, multimedia projector
- Need for hotel reservation:
- Yes, No, check in and check out date
Registration fee for participants from Kazakhstan and CIS countries is - 50 USD, for USA and other countries – 250USD in tenge according to MICE rate as of the date of payment.
Registration fee includes technical maintenance, collection of
abstracts of the conference, coffee breaks and official receptions, cultural events and excursions. Registration fee is to be paid in cash during registration or can be transferred before the 1st of September, 2016 to operating accounts of the Branch “Institute of Radiation Safety and Ecology” of RSE NNC RK; 071100, EKO, Kurchatov city, 2 Krasnoarmeyskaya St.; BIN 130441025754; General classificatory of companies & enterprises 38906708003; Beneficiary Code 16.
“Kazkommetzbank” JSC; IIC KZ169260301168158000; BIC KZKOKZKX
USD - KZ869260301168158001, Kazkommertsbank, Kazakhstan, SWIFT code: KZKOKZKX
Bank of New York Mellon, NY, USA, SWIFT code: IRVT US 3N, Acc. 890-0223-057
EUR - KZ329260301168158003, Kazkommertsbank, Kazakhstan, SWIFT code: KZKOKZKX
Commertsbank AG, Germany, SWIFT code: COBA DE FF, Acc. 400/8866048/01EUR
RUR - KZ599260301168158002, “Kazkommertsbank” JSC, Kazakhstan, BIC KZKOKZKX, correspondent account 30111810400000000059
Public Company “Sberbank of Russia”
correspondent account 30101810400000000225
After the organizing fee payment, please send us a scanned copy of a payment document. The fee can be paid during registration at the day of the conference opening .
CONTACT ADDRESS OF THE CONFERENCE SECRETARIAT
Branch ”Institute of Radiation Safety and Ecology” of RSE “NATIONAL NUCLEAR CENTER OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN”,
2 Krasnoarmeyskaya st., Kurchatov city, EKO, Republic of Kazakhstan, 071100
Olga V. Seraya
Tel/fax: (8-722-51) 2-22-44; 2-34-13
Fax: (8-722-51) 2-22-44; 2-28-06